Wholesale Terms & Conditions
GEORGIE PAWS WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions;
Georgie Paws is wholly owned by Rustlers Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 19008118027)
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions – Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing the goods. Your purchase of the goods constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement.
- Customer Information – You will need to provide personal information when you make an order from Georgie Paws. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your business and declare that your business is solvent and can meet the payment requirements. You agree to Georgie Paws checking trade references and information about your business to decide suitability of your store stocking Georgie Paws. Your details will not be shared outside of Rustlers Australia Pty Ltd for promotional purposes.
- Currency and GST - All prices are displayed in Australian dollars. GST is included on the invoice.
- Formation of the Contract – Subject to these terms and conditions, you agree to purchase and Georgie Paws agrees to sell the goods in accordance with the order form between you and Georgie Paws. It is your responsibility to ensure that the order is accurate. Orders may not be cancelled after 2 business days from the date of the order.
- Availability of Items – Georgie Paws makes to order. Some stock is available for immediate despatch. In the instance of a sell-out, Georgie Paws has the right to keep the order current for 12 weeks to allow for production.
- Payment – Payment for the goods will be made before your order is shipped, unless otherwise agreed with Georgie Paws. The stated price will not include delivery of the goods to your address, unless otherwise arranged or indicated. 10% of the order value is required as a non-refundable deposit at the time of order unless otherwise arranged with Georgie Paws management
- Delivery – If the products are being delivered to you, Georgie Paws will endeavour to deliver the products to your nominated address within a reasonable time, through Australia Post, however delivery time will differ from store to store, and may vary based upon: (a) inventory available; (b) your delivery address; (c) when you place an order; and (d) other circumstances impacting delivery. Accordingly, Georgie Paws makes no guarantee as to actual delivery time and will not be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any loss incurred due to delay. Shipping of products to overseas addresses may involve additional delivery times and fees. Overseas orders are sent via airmail.
- Acceptance of the Goods – You must check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform Georgie Paws within 7 days of delivery. If you do not inform Georgie Paws within 7 days, Georgie Paws will have no liability for damaged or faulty goods. This does not affect your statutory rights. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made.
- Warranty – All goods supplied by Georgie Paws are warranted free from defects in materials or workmanship for 12 weeks from the date of delivery. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Georgie Paws disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. General wear and tear does not constitute a warranty claim, and will be at the discretion of Georgie Paws.
- Disclaimer – Georgie Paws is not liable for any products that are used for purposes other than described in the product title or injury caused by the use of Georgie Paws products.
- Limitation of Liability – Georgie Paws is not liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by you howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, in excess of the price for the goods. Georgie Paws is not liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations to you where the failure is due to circumstances beyond Georgie Paw’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, Act of God, war, civil disturbance, flood, lightning or fire, industrial action or lockouts, the act or omission of Government or any agent thereof, the act or omission of any person for whom Georgie Paws is not responsible.
- Governing Law and Arbitration – This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. If a dispute arises regarding this Agreement you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and the courts of appeal from them, and waive any rights that you may have to challenge the appropriateness of that forum.
General – The laws of Australia will govern this Agreement, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws principles. Any provision hereof that is held to be void or unenforceable may be severed from this Agreement without affecting the enforceability of other provisions. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define or limit the scope of a section. Georgie Paws failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive its ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances.
- Copyright – all designs, logos, drawings are owned and copyrighted to Rustlers Australia Pty Ltd.